Canceling an Order or Item Purchased on BN.com: All Physical Products
In the interest of processing your order as quickly as possible, there is only a brief window of time where you will be able to modify or cancel your order after it has been placed. Our fulfillment system will continue to process the order as you attempt to modify it, which may result in your changes not being applied.
To review an order and determine if any of the items can be canceled:
1. Click here to access the "My Account" page.
2. Enter the email address and order number in the Order History box, then click Find.
3. If a Cancel link appears in the Status field, click the Cancel link, fill in the checkbox of all items to be cancelled, and select a Reason for each.
4. Click Cancel Checked Items to finalize the cancellation.
5. We will send an email notifying you if the cancellation was successful.
If the order/item cannot be canceled:
Click here to view our Return Policy.
Canceling eBook Orders
eBook orders placed on BN.com may be cancelable for a brief period of time after the order is placed. Click here for more information. eBooks ordered on a NOOK Device cannot be canceled or refunded. If you have technical difficulty with a product, please contact NOOK Support.
Canceling Orders for Downloadable PDFs from SparkNotes and Quamut
Once the PDF is available for SparkNotes or Quamut products, the order cannot be canceled. Downloadable PDFs are also non-returnable. All PDF sales are final.
Canceling Print Magazine Orders
You may cancel a magazine subscription at any time and receive a credit for the unfulfilled part of your annual subscription. Monthly subscriptions are not refunded when cancelled, but you will receive the remaining issues for that month. To cancel a printed magazine subscription, please contact our print magazine subscription provider:
M2 Media Group
Phone: 1-877-210-3427, Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM ET.
Canceling Digital Magazine Orders: Click here.