There are a few possible reasons why you may not be receiving emails from us. Please reference the list below to review the most common causes.
- Confirm that your BN.com account email preferences are set up to receive communications from Barnes & Noble. Click here for details about how to review and update your email preferences.
- Your mailbox could be full.
- You or your ISP may be using a "spam" filter that inadvertently redirects the legitimate emails about your order from Barnes & Noble to a "Spam" or "Junk" email folder. If this is the case, the emails you are looking for may be available in those folders.
- The email may have been received in an area other than your Inbox, such as a Spam, Social, or Promotions folder.
- Your server may be busy.
- Your ISP may be blocking communications from Barnes & Noble. You may want to try adding the following email addresses to your email address book. Email addresses used by Barnes & Noble include:
Please note: Emails are sent to the email address that you provided when you created your BN.com account or placed an order, at the time of enrollment in the Member Program, or the address provided in stores during checkout. It's possible that the email address that we have on record may be out of date, incorrect, or invalid.
For instruction on how to change the email address on your BN.com account, click here.