Change the Wallpaper
Change the look of the Home and Lock screens with wallpaper. You can display a favorite picture or choose from preloaded wallpapers.
1. Press and hold the center of the Home screen, and select Wallpapers.
2. Select either “Wallpapers” or “Photos”
3. Select a wallpaper or photo, and then select “Set wallpaper”.
Widgets are self-contained apps that run on the Home screen. There are all kinds of widgets, including links to a specific contact, Internet bookmarks, Gmail and email accounts, and many others.
Add a Widget to the Home screen
1. Press and hold the center of the Home screen, and select Widgets.
2. Touch and hold a widget, drag it to the Home screen, and release it.
Remove a Widget
From the Home screen, press and hold a widget to release it and drag the widget to “X Remove”, and release it.
Removing a widget does not delete the widget, it just removes the widget from the Home screen.
You can use app shortcuts to launch an app from any Home screen.
You can use Shortcuts to place your favorite apps on the Home screen.
Add a Shortcut to the Home screen
1. Tap Apps on the Home screen.
2. Touch and hold an app, and drag it to the Home screen and release it.
Remove a Shortcut
Press and hold the shortcut, and drag it to “X Remove”.
Removing a shortcut does not delete the app, it just removes the shortcut from the Home screen.
Place folders on the Home screen to organize items.
Create a Folder
You can create app folders on the Home screen.
1. Press and hold an app shortcut and drag it on top of another app shortcut until a highlighted box appears.
2. Release the app shortcut to create the folder.
3. Tap “Unnamed Folder” to enter a name for the folder.
4. Tap anywhere outside of the folder to close it.
5. To add more apps, touch and hold an app shortcut and drag it to the folder.
Remove a Folder from the Home screen
- Press and hold the folder, and drag it into “X Remove”.