All first-time subscribers to NOOK Newsstand content receive a FREE 14-day trial.
If you cancel your subscription before the end of the 14 days, you will not be charged. If you do not cancel the subscription, deliveries will continue and your default credit card will be charged automatically at the monthly subscription rate then in effect.
Your subscription will automatically renew each month unless you choose to cancel. You are eligible for only one free trial for each eNewspaper and eMagazine. This article has step by step procedures to begin and cancel eSubscriptions.
To Begin a Free Trial on NOOK
- Wake up and unlock your NOOK.
- Tap the Quick Nav Arrow to access the Quick Nav Bar and then tap Shop.
- Tap Search to start a new search. Enter the magazine or newspaper name you would like to subscribe to and then tap Search. Or, you can browse for magazine and newspaper titles by tapping Browse, then Newspaper or Magazine, then tap a magazine or newspaper genre or simply tap See All to view all titles.
- Once you locate a title you would like to subscribe to tap Free Trial.
- To confirm your selection, tap Start My Free Trial.
To Begin a Free Trial on BN.com
- From the Barnes & Noble.com homepage, www.bn.com, hover over the Newsstand tab, and then move your cursor to the type of content you're interested in.
- Browse or search this section to locate a title.
- Click the title to open the item’s page.
- On the item page, click Subscribe Now. If you have not yet logged in with your Barnes & Noble.com account information, you will be asked to log in now.
- A message will appear asking you to confirm. Click Confirm to start your free trial.
For instructions to cancel your NOOK Subscription, click here.