All first-time subscribers to NOOK Newsstand content receive a FREE 14-day trial.
If you cancel your subscription before the end of the 14 days, you will not be charged. If you do not cancel the subscription, deliveries will continue and your default credit card will be charged automatically at the monthly subscription rate then in effect.
Your subscription will automatically renew each month unless you choose to cancel. You are eligible for only one free trial for each eNewspaper and eMagazine. This article has step by step procedures to begin and cancel eSubscriptions.
To Begin a Free Trial on NOOK
- Access your NOOK's Shop and either browse all available Newsstand items or search for a specific title in the Search bar.
- Once you locate a title you would like to subscribe to tap Free Trial.
- To confirm your selection, tap Start My Free Trial.
To Begin a Free Trial on BN.com
- Open the eBooks menu on the top banner of bn.com (desktop) or the three parallel lines in the upper left corner of the screen (mobile), and click/tap on Digital Newsstand under the Departments section.
- Click the title to open the item’s page.
- On the item page, choose your Subscription level (Monthly or Annual) and click Add to Cart.
- During Checkout, you will be billed $0.00 when you complete your order and billing will begin after the 14-day trial is complete. If you cancel the subscription within the 14 days, you will not be billed and will not receive further issues.
For instructions to cancel your NOOK Subscription, click here.