For $14.99 a month, you can subscribe to B&N Audiobooks to receive Subscription Credits, which can be used to purchase qualifying B&N Audiobooks on BN.com in place of paying the online price for the Audiobook.
As a first-time subscriber, the first month of your B&N Audiobooks subscription is free and you are provided with a Subscription Credit at no charge.
On the Product Page of credit-eligible Audiobooks, your available credit(s) will appear as a purchase method. If you do not have any available credits, or would prefer to save your credit for another purchase, you can select the online price on the Product Page and pay with another method for that purchase.
B&N Audiobook Credit Expiration
Credits received via a B&N Audiobooks subscription are valid for one year after being added to your account.
If you choose to cancel your subscription, any credits in your account will be set to expire 30 days after the cancelation. Should you choose to resubscribe within that 30 day period, the credits will return to their original expiration date.
Cancel B&N Audiobooks Subscription
B&N Audiobook Subscriptions can be canceled at any time by visiting the Audiobooks section of your BN.com account.
If you cancel your subscription during the Free Trial period, you will not be billed for the subscription, and can keep the Audiobook you purchased with the free credit provided during the trial, if the credit was redeemed.
Subscription Credit Restrictions
- Subscription Credits cannot be purchased individually.
- Subscription Credits cannot be used to purchase items other than B&N Audiobooks.
- Audiobook subscription purchases and use of credits do not qualify for earning stamps.
- Not all digital Audiobooks can be purchased using B&N Audiobook subscription Credits. Non-qualifying B&N Audiobooks are priced individually.
- B&N Audiobooks are not sold in B&N retail stores, so subscription Credits cannot be used in retail stores.