To update the account settings on your BN.com account:
Click here to access your Manage Account Settings page. You may be prompted to sign in to your account. On this page you can manage/update:
- The name, email address, password, and security question that is associated with your account.
- For security purposes, changing your email address will result in the removal of all of your saved payment information.
- Edit your content settings.
- Update your Instant Purchase settings
If you make any changes to your settings, be sure to click the "Save Changes" button in that section to finalize your updates.
Please note: Any time changes are made to your BN.com account, we will send an email confirming that the changes have been made.
IMPORTANT: Changing your BN.com Email Address
Changing your email address on BN.com does NOT automatically change your email address on your NOOK.
To ensure that you maintain access to all of your NOOK Content:
1. Unregister any and all NOOK devices, as well as any Barnes & Noble NOOK Apps, from your original email address
2. Update your email address on BN.com by following the steps listed below
3. Register your NOOK devices and apps again, this time using the updated email address.
Following these steps will ensure that you do not lose any of your eBooks or other purchased content. You will not be able to unregister your NOOK if you do not first change the email address on BN.com.
If you have changed your email address on BN.com before unregistering your NOOK, change the email address on BN.com back to the email address to which your NOOK is registered, then follow the steps listed above.
Update Account Payment Options
For instructions on how to update the payment methods saved to your BN.com account, click here.
Update Account Shipping Address
For instructions on how to update the shipping address saved to your BN.com account, click here.