To sideload ePub (non DRM) and PDF files into our app and read them on your iPad, iPod, or iPhone:
1. Open iTunes on your PC or Mac
2. Connect (Mount) your iPhone or iPad to your PC or Mac and select your device in iTunes.
3. In iTunes, select the Apps tab or In iTunes, scroll to the File Sharing section and select the NOOK application.
4. In iTunes, drag any ePub or PDF files into the NOOK Documents panel.
5. Once iTunes has finished syncing to your device, disconnect your iPhone or iPad from the PC or Mac.
6. Open the Barnes & Noble NOOK App on your iPhone/iPad. In the Library, perform a manual sync by touching the Sync button - In the library, filter by All Items or My Files to locate the file.
You should be then able to open and read any of your files.