You can drag and drop non-DRM downloaded eBook(s) into the NOOK Reading app for iOS devices, version 3.2 and higher.
Transfer and read eBooks using the following steps:
· Open iTunes on your PC or Mac.
· Connect your iPhone or iPad to your PC or Mac and select your device in iTunes. (It will appear in the Devices list in the left-hand column.)
· In the main iTunes window, select the Apps tab.
· Scroll down to the File Sharing section and select the NOOK application in the Apps list.
· Drag ePub files into the NOOK Documents panel. (Or click Add… to navigate to your ePub files.) iTunes will copy the files to your device.
· Once iTunes has finished syncing to your device, disconnect your iPhone or iPad from the PC or Mac.
· Open the NOOK app on your iPhone/iPad.
· In the library, perform a manual sync by touching the Sync button.
You should now be able to open and read your eBooks using the NOOK app.
NOTE: Older versions of the iPhone app may not automatically update to v3.2; in this case, simply delete your NOOK reader app, then download the latest version from the iOS App Store. All your purchased content will re-sync, but you’ll have to re-transfer any sideloaded content.