You're about to enjoy an incredible reading experience. We'll help you set up your NOOK GlowLight Plus in a few simple steps.
Create a BN.com Account
a. You will need a BN.com account to register your new NOOK. If you do not already have a BN.com account, please create one.
b. If you have an existing BN.com account, please be sure you have a default credit card and billing information saved in your account. To manage your credit card information, please click here to sign-in to your account.
Follow the Setup Instructions Below
1. You must charge your NOOK before using it for the first time. It takes approximately 4 hours to charge your NOOK from your computer using the USB Cable included with your NOOK.
2. Turn on your NOOK by pressing and holding the power button on the left side of your device for about 3 seconds.
3. Read the Welcome screen and tap "Let's Get Started"
5. Select your Time Zone, then tap Next.
6. Connect to Wi-Fi then tap "Continue". Connect automatically and for free at any Barnes & Noble bookstore and at any AT&T Wi-Fi hotspot in the U.S; or use your home Wi-Fi or other public Wi-Fi hotspot.
8. Register your device by entering your BN.com account email and password.
9. If you don't already have one associated with your Barnes & Noble account, add a credit card in order to make a NOOK purchase.
That's it. Have fun exploring your new NOOK!