The "My Shelves" feature is used to create, view, and manage shelves. Shelves are used to customize the organization of your purchased NOOK content.
Accessing My Shelves
Tap the NOOK Navigation Menu (pictured below) then tap My Shelves.
Creating a Shelf
1. After accessing My Shelves, tap Add (pictured below). This populates the contents of your library.
2. Scroll through your library and tap the cover of each item you want to add to the shelf. You can also select all items on screen by tapping the "Mark All" button in the lower left corner.
3. When you have selected all the items you want to include in the shelf, tap "Done" in the upper right corner.
4. Create a name for the shelf, and tap "Save". The shelf is now created and accessible.
Opening a Shelf
To open a shelf and view its contents, access My Shelves and tap the shelf you want to access. To open content, tap the title's cover.
Editing or Deleting a Shelf
You can rename shelves or change their contents at any time. You can also delete a shelf.
Please note: Deleting a shelf does not delete content that is included in the shelf.
1. On the My Shelves screen, open the shelf you want to edit.
2. Tap "Edit" in the upper right corner of the screen.
3. Tapping Edit provides the following options:
• To change the contents included in the shelf, tap "Edit". Next, select the items you want to add or remove from the shelf.
• To rename the shelf, tap "Rename". Type the new name for the shelf and tap "Save".
• To delete the shelf, tap "Delete" then confirm that you want to delete the shelf.
Note: Shelves can only hold up to 100 titles. To shelve more than 100 items, you will need to create additional shelves.