To save storage space on your NOOK, you can archive eBooks and periodicals you’re not currently reading. Archiving keeps a copy of a book in your account on the NOOK Cloud™ at NOOK.com, while removing all but the most basic information about the book (such as its cover, title, author, and description) from your NOOK. You can unarchive a book at any time, so your reading material is not lost.
To archive a book or periodical, follow these steps:
- In the Library, tap on the title you wish to archive.
- Tap the settings icon on the top right to View Details
- Tap the settings icon on the top right and Archive
It now lists the digital content on a shelf in your Library called Archived.
NOTE: You must be in the Library to archive an item. You cannot archive items from the Home Screen.
Unarchiving a book or periodical makes its contents available again on your NOOK.
To unarchive a book or periodical, follow these steps:
1. In the Library, tap the category menu, then tap the Archived menu choice. Your NOOK displays the items you have archived.
2. Double-tap the cover or title of the book or periodical you want to unarchive. The details page for that item appears.
3. Tap the Unarchive menu choice.
Your NOOK unarchives the item, restores its contents, and removes it from the Archived shelf.