When purchasing Textbooks on BN.com, you may see an icon indicating the item is "Powered by Textbooks.com". This icon indicates that the item is being shipped by Textbooks.com, who acts as a warehouse for new and used Textbooks sold on BN.com.
These items are subject to the following policies:
- Textbooks sold from Textbooks.com do not qualify for Member Free Shipping, and do not contribute to the $40 minimum for Free Shipping
- Eligible for select coupons
- Shipping fees for Textbooks sold from Textbooks.com are assessed on a per item basis (fee charged for each item sourced to Textbooks.com)
- If you are returning your Textbook, returns must be sent back to the Textbooks.com warehouse, and cannot be returned to the Barnes & Noble Return Centers or Barnes & Noble Stores
- For assistance with a Textbooks.com order, simply contact them by email at BNSelling@Textbooks.com