Visit NOOK Settings to make customizations to the application and access Support information.
NOOK Settings is accessible from the App Drawer.
Configure the Currently Reading Widget
To select the type of content displayed by the Currently Reading widget on the Home screen:
1. Tap App Drawer > NOOK Settings.
2. In NOOK Settings, tap “Library” on the left sidebar.
3. Tap the Recent Content Display options and select “Content Types”.
Configure Adobe DRM Settings
DRM stands for Digital Rights Management, a system for managing publication and distribution rights for digital content. To gain authorized access to content protected with Adobe DRM on your NOOK, you need to obtain a free Adobe ID from Adobe and to enter that ID on your NOOK.
This is required for loading books from the public library on your NOOK.
Once you have your Adobe ID:
1. In NOOK Settings, tap Reader on the left sidebar.
2. Tap Adobe DRM Settings.
3. Tap Add Adobe ID and enter the email address and password for your Adobe ID, and then tap OK.
NOOK Search lets you quickly search for items in your Library and in Bookstore. By default, you will find a shortcut to NOOK Search on the Home screen. It is also accessible from the App Drawer.
1. From the Home screen, tap NOOK Search.
2. As you type, suggestions will display for matching words and phrases in your Library and in Bookstore.
3. When you see the word or phrase you are searching for, tap it.