A bookmark marks a location in a book. In a printed book, a bookmark helps you find the page where you left off reading.
You can set bookmarks in your NOOK to make it easy to jump to specific locations. You can set as many bookmarks as you like.
To set a bookmark on the page you are reading:
1. Tap in the upper right corner of the page.
2. Note a dark ribbon appears in the corner of the page, indicating that a bookmark has been placed.
To view a list of all the bookmarks in a book:
1. Tap the center of the page to open the Reading Tools.
2. In the Reading Tools, tap the Contents icon.
3. In the Contents pane, tap the Bookmarks tab.
To clear all the bookmarks in a book:
1. Display the list of bookmarks by tapping the Contents icon in the Reading Tools, then tapping the Bookmarks tab.
2. Tap the Clear All button in the lower left corner of the bookmarks list. A dialog box opens asking you to confirm that you want to clear all the bookmarks.
3. Tap OK.
Your NOOK displays a list of all the bookmarks in the book.
To visit any bookmarked passage, tap on its bookmark in the list.
To close the bookmark list without visiting a bookmark, tap the Close button in the upper right corner of the Contents window.
To remove a bookmark on the current page, tap on the ribbon in the upper right corner of the page. The ribbon disappears, and the bookmark is cleared.