The Barnes & Noble NOOK App for Android makes reading from your mobile device even easier by allowing you to read Barnes & Noble digital content as well as third party ePub (Non DRM) files. This article describes the steps on how to sideload ePub (Non DRM) files to your Android mobile device and read them on NOOK for Android.
1. Connect (Mount) your phone to your PC or Mac to access the folder structure.
2. Open the Nook Folder.
3. Open the My Documents Folder.
4. Drag any ePub files into the folder.
5. Disconnect your phone from PC or Mac.
6. Open NOOK for Android app.
7. From the home screen select the My Files button.
8. You should be then able to open and read any of your files.
Third Party DRM protected ePub files are not compatible with NOOK for Android. At this time, only ePub files are supported, we are evaluating adding support for other types (pdf, pdb, etc).