Your Wish List is like a shopping cart on your NOOK. You can add digital books, magazines, newspapers and more to your Wish List so you can buy them later.
The Wish List on your NOOK is separate from the Wish List on the BN.com Web site. Your Wish List on BN.com can include paper books and other items, as well as NOOK books, magazines, and newspapers for your NOOK.
The items you add to a NOOK Wish List will not populate on a Wish List you created on BN.com.
Adding to Your NOOK Wish List
1. Tap on the book or periodical’s cover to display the details page for the item.
2. On the details page, tap on the checkbox next to the word Wish List. Your NOOK adds the item to your Wish List.
Viewing Your Wish List
1. On the store front of the Shop, tap the My Wish List link in the Popular Lists panel. The Shop displays your current Wish List. Your Wish List shows all the books and periodicals you have added to your Wish List. Your Wish List shows the cover, title, and price of each item. It also shows the date each item was added to list.
2. If you would like to sort your Wish List, tap the menu in the upper left and select the view of your Wish List you would like to see:
• Date Added
• Best Selling
• Release Date
Buying from Your Wish List
1. Tap the item’s cover or title to display the details page for the item.
2. Tap the price button next to the item’s name. Tap the Confirm button to complete your purchase.
IF you are using the NOOK 10" HD Tablet Designed with Lenovo or the Barnes & Noble NOOK App for Android or iOS, you must purchase digital content through BN.com. The Wishlists you create on your device/app will be accessible on the website.