Please reference the below helpful troubleshooting tips if the NOOK Reading App for Android if you are experiencing any of the below issues.
Perform the following if:
• The Barnes & Noble NOOK App for Android is crashing (closing unexpectedly).
• Your Library appears blank or eBooks are missing.
1. Power cycle your device by turning it off and then back on.
2. Launch the Barnes & Noble NOOK App after rebooting.
3. If the issue persists, sign out of the NOOK Reading App, then sign back in. Click here for instruction.
Please note: After signing out of the app, any items that were previously downloaded must be downloaded again and any sideloaded items must be added again to your Library.
If the issue persists are completing the above, please sign in to your account and view your Library on BN.com. You can also view your Library on another NOOK device or NOOK Reading App if available.
If your Library appears correctly when viewed on an alternate device, verify that the Android and NOOK Reading App software version are both up to date on the device you are experiencing the issue with. If your Library does not appear correctly when viewed on an alternate device, please for further support.
• For help updating the NOOK Reading App for Android, click here.
Once you have updated the applicable software versions, restart your device if you have not already done so and then launch the NOOK Reading App.
If the issue continues after completing all of the above steps, please contact Customer Service for further assistance.