Please reference the below helpful troubleshooting tips if the Barnes & Noble NOOK App for iOS if you are experiencing any of the below issues.
Perform the following if:
• The Barnes & Noble NOOK App for iOS is crashing (closing unexpectedly).
• Your Library appears blank or eBooks are missing.
• You have forgotten the password for the main profile
1. Power cycle the device by shutting off and then restarting the device.
2. Access device Settings, then select the NOOK app from the list of apps.
3. In NOOK app settings, turn the "Log out on launch" switch to ON.
4. Exit NOOK and device Settings.
5. Launch the NOOK app again.
If the issue persists after completing the above, please sign in to your account and view your Library on BN.com. You can also view your Library on another NOOK device or NOOK App if available.
If your Library appears correctly when viewed on an alternate device, verify that the iOS and NOOK App software version are both up to date on the device you are experiencing the issue with. If your Library does not appear correctly when viewed on an alternate device, please contact Customer Service for further support.
• For help updating the Barnes & Noble NOOK App for iOS, click here.
Once you have updated the applicable software versions, restart your device if you have not already done so and then launch the NOOK Reading App.
If the issue continues after completing all of the above troubleshooting tips, please contact Customer Service for further assistance.
If you have forgotten the passcode of the main profile, turn on the "Log out on launch" switch then close the app. Launch the NOOK app again to sign back in
For iOS Devices using iOS 12.0 or greater:
If eBooks are appearing as blank when you open them, restart your iOS device by turning it completely off, then back on again. Your eBooks should display the content again.