The official Barnes & Noble iOS app is the ideal store companion for book lovers who want quick and easy access to the world of books. Use your iPhone to search, browse, and shop for millions of items. Our store locator will help you find the Barnes & Noble store nearest you, see upcoming events, and get directions. Plus, explore amazing, exclusive Barnes & Noble content from your iPhone including Product Details, Product Images, Customer Reviews, Editorial Reviews, Best Sellers, NOOK devices and much more.
Please note: In order to provide the best pricing for our customers, we are currently unable to provide an in-app shopping experience for Digital Content, including NOOK Books.
• Massive selection of millions of Books, Textbooks, Kids' books, Magazines, CDs, DVDs, Blu-ray, Toys & Games, Home & Gift items, Gift Cards and much more
• Search using your iPhone camera by scanning the product barcode or by typing your search criteria
• Find your closest Barnes & Noble, get maps and directions, and view upcoming events
• Wondering what to read next? Browse through different categories and best seller lists curated especially for you by our experienced Booksellers!
• Fully secure. All purchases go through the secure Barnes & Noble systems
• Access your purchase history and manage your Barnes & Noble account all through the app
• Reserve items to be Picked up in Store right through the app
• Get notified of promotions and store events
Customers using iPad, iPod Touch, and iPhone, running iOS version11.0 or later, can install the Barnes & Noble app to their device. For information about how to update your iOS version, click here.
Older versions of the app are not supported and may not perform properly. Customers with an older version of the app are encouraged to update to the most recent version that is available in the Apple App Store.
To install or update the Barnes & Noble app to your device:
1. Click here to access the app webpage.
2. Click "Download Now". This opens an iTunes Preview of the app.
3. Click "View in iTunes" to open iTunes and locate the app.
4. Click "Get" in iTunes to download the app. If you already have the app but a software update is available, you can also update the app here.