Adjusting Your Screen’s Brightness Level on NOOK Color
1. From the Home Screen tap the Home button, to access the Quick Nav Bar, and then tap Settings.
2. On the Settings page tap Screen.
3. On the Screen settings page, tap Brightness.
4. You can move the brightness slider from left to right until you reach your desired brightness level.
You can also adjust the brightness level from the Quick Settings Menu:
1. Tap the battery icon located on the lower left hand corner of the NOOK Color’s status bar to bring up the Quick Settings menu.
2. From the Quick Settings screen tap Brightness.
3. As described above, you can move the brightness slider until you reach your desired brightness level.