Once you have borrowed and downloaded an eBook from your Local Library and sideloaded it to your NOOK Tablet/NOOK Color using Adobe Digital Editions, you will then be able to read your title via the My Files section of your device’s library.
Most library eBooks that are in the ePub format should work on NOOK Tablet and NOOK Color. However, Barnes&Noble.com does not guarantee their compatibility.
Locating and Reading Library eBooks on NOOK Tablet and NOOK Color
1. Wake up and unlock your NOOK.
2. Tap the NOOK “n” button to access the Quick Nav Bar and then tap the Library icon.
3. Select My Files from the drop-down menu.
4. Tap the Digital Editions folder. Any Library eBooks sideloaded from Adobe Digital Editions should appear in this folder.
5. Once you have located the title you want to read, tap the cover/icon to open it. After you have access your Library Book for the first time, it should then appear in the Books tab of your NOOK’s Library. It will also appear on your NOOK’s home screen.