Add Items to the NOOK Cloud
To free up storage space on your device, you can add completed items to the NOOK Cloud.
The cover of the items will remain in your Library, so that you can download them again later.
1. In Library, tap and hold on the cover of an item.
2. Tap Move to Cloud.
Remove an Item from Your NOOK
You can remove an item such as a book from your NOOK. An image of the item remains in your Library, so that you can download it again later if you like.
1. From the Home screen, tap App Drawer > Library.
2. Tap and hold on the cover of the item.
3. Tap Remove from your NOOK.
View Content in Your NOOK Archive
You can archive books and periodicals in the NOOK Cloud.
1. In Library > All Titles tab, tap the sort/filter control on the top left.
2. In the window that opens, tap on “Filter by.”
3. Select “Archived.”
4. Tap off screen to close the window