When you complete your order on BN.com, we update you on the status of your order by email.
These emails include, but are not limited to:
• Confirmation that your order was successfully submitted.
• Notification of the date(s) we expect to ship your item(s).
• Verification that your item(s) shipped, with tracking information.
• Information regarding any issues we may encounter while fulfilling your order.
If you placed an order on Barnes & Noble.com but have not received an order confirmation email within a few hours, this email may be blocked by email filtering software. This software can be hosted in:
- Your computer's email system
- The email system at your place of work
- By an email provider
- By an Internet service provider
If You Use an Email Filter
If you use a filter or spam blocker, please add email@example.com Authorizations@barnesandnoble.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your Address Book or "white list". This will ensure that you receive emails regarding your Barnes & Noble order status.
If Your Company or Network Uses Email Filters
Ask your email system administrator or Internet service provider if a filter or spam blocker is in use.
If Your Email Provider Uses Email Filters
Some Internet service providers or web-based email providers have email filters or restrictions that may prevent our emails from reaching you. If you think the email from BarnesandNoble.com is being blocked, we suggest you add email@example.com Authorizations@barnesandnoble.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to the Address Book or Contact List offered by your email provider.