To anticipate when you, or the lucky gift recipient, will receive your B&N Gift Card order:
• Gift Cards are shipped the next business day (Monday through Friday, except on holidays observed by the US Post Office & UPS).
• During checkout, on the Delivery Options screen, you can choose one of several delivery speeds, depending on your need. The expected delivery dates will be displayed on that screen.
Shipping options for Gift Cards:
• Standard Delivery via U.S. Postal Service (USPS) ($0.95 per order)
• Express Delivery via United Parcel Service (UPS) ($7.95 per order)
• Expedited Delivery via United Parcel Service (UPS - Delivery by 5:30 p.m.) ($11.95 per order)
To ensure safe delivery, a signature is required upon receipt of packages sent via Express Delivery or Expedited Delivery.
Orders exceeding $200 are not eligible for Standard Delivery.
Orders to P.O. boxes can only be shipped via Standard Delivery and therefore must not equal or exceed $200.
All UPS service is guaranteed.
Shipping Gift Cards Internationally
Physical Gift Cards cannot be shipped to an address outside of the U.S., but eGift Cards can be delivered to any email address regardless of location.
Out of time? Barnes & Noble electronic Gift Cards are always an option, available 24/7 on BN.com. Barnes & Noble eGift Cards are sent automatically via email to the designated recipient's address as soon as your payment has been authorized and the transaction is complete.