Your Library lists all of your previous purchases and free samples, and has features for you to manage your content quickly and easily. You can access your NOOK Library at any time by signing in on BN.com, your NOOK App, or on your NOOK device.
To see your NOOK Library on BN.com, sign in to: My Digital Library.
Archive and Unarchive Content
Save memory and space in your Library by Archiving unused content. For details on how to archive and unarchive content via BN.com, click here.
To help you quickly find what you're looking for, the Library on your NOOK features a couple of dropdown menus that let you select which contents to display and how to display them.
The Category Menu
The category menu (sometimes called the filter menu) is a pull-down menu in the upper left corner of the Library and lets you select the Library contents you want to display.
• All - shows everything in your Library
• Books - shows only books
• Newsstand - shows only magazines and newspapers (this menu choice appears only if you have purchased magazines or newspapers)
• LendMe - shows only books eligible for lending and books that you have borrowed (this menu choice appears only if you have lendable books or if you have borrowed books)
• Shelves - shows any books, magazines, and newspapers that you have organized on shelves
• My Files - shows any files, such as EPUB or PDF files, that you have transferred from your personal computer to your NOOK
• Archived - shows any books or periodicals you have archived (this menu choice appears only if you have once archived any books or periodicals)
• Everything Else - shows any content in your account that is not supported on this device
The Sort Menu
The sort menu is a pull-down menu that lets you sort the content shown on the screen according to rules such as Most Recent, Title (an alphabetical listing of titles), or Author (an alphabetical listing of authors' last names).
The Sync Button
The Sync button is a button with two curved arrows forming a circle. Synchronizing your NOOK downloads any books and periodicals that you have purchased from the NOOK Shop while using another device, such as another NOOK, a smartphone, or a tablet, registered to the same account. Synchronizing also downloads any purchases of NOOK content you may have made on the Web at BN.com.