When you place an order, we will only bill your payment method once the item(s) ship from our warehouses. At times, we may experience a problem processing your payment that will require you to provide a new credit/debit card. If this occurs, we will email you regarding a “Payment Update” or “Outstanding Balance” for your order. A link is provided in that email to update your payment.
Follow the below instructions to complete this update:
- Click the link to update payment. This will open a form informing you of the balance and the item(s) in the order
- Click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the form
- Enter the billing address, even if it is the same as the previous address used
- Add the card details (name on card, card number, expiration date, CVV)
- Click the Submit button to complete the update. A message will appear to confirm if the update was successful
- If you receive an error message, you may need to try a different credit/debit card
The link in the email is only active for seven days. If we do not receive updated payment information from you within those seven days, your order will be canceled. Clicking the link after the seven day window has passed will only provide a message advising you of the cancelation.
With this process, you will only update the payment applied to the order referenced in the email. If you have a bn.com account, you will need to update the saved payment methods in the account so this does not occur on future orders.