Changes to B&N Kids’ Club
At the end of January, we will be retiring the Kids’ Club program. However, in a few weeks we are launching a new free loyalty program that applies not only to kids’ books and toys, but to almost everything you buy in store and online!
Members will earn one stamp for every $10 spent in a purchase on eligible items. For every 10 stamps collected, you will receive a $5 reward to spend at Barnes & Noble, BN.com, and the Barnes & Noble App.
More details will be available here (bn.com/membership) when it becomes available.
Below is a timeline of the upcoming changes to Kids’ Club:
- The last of the Birthday treat coupons will be distributed for Kids’ Club members with an eligible child in their profile (for birthdays through 2/5/2023).
- Kids’ Club will end both in stores and online at the end of day.
- Active Kids’ Club members will continue to accrue loyalty rewards credit for your purchases of kids’ books and toys through this date.
- The last $5 Kids’ Club rewards certificates will be issued to eligible Kids’ Club members.
- Any active Kids’ Club members with a remaining loyalty rewards credit balance will receive a coupon via email valid for $5 off a purchase in store or on BN.com*
Any Kids’ Club rewards, welcome coupons or birthday treat coupons you may have previously received and not yet used remain valid through the expiration date communicated with the reward or coupon.
*To be eligible to receive the coupon, customers must be an active Kids’ Club Member as of 1/31/23, and must have a remaining loyalty rewards credit balance after the 2/7/23 Kids’ Club reward certificate issuance.