You're about to enjoy an incredible reading experience. We'll help you set up your NOOK Simple Touch or NOOK Simple Touch with GlowLight in a few steps.
Create a BN.com Account
a. You will need a BN.com account to register your new NOOK. If you do not already have a BN.com account, please create one.
b. If you have an existing BN.com account, please be sure you have a default credit card and billing information saved in your account. To manage your credit card information, please click here to sign-in to your account.
Follow the Setup Instructions Below
1. Charge your NOOK for about 3 hours from a wall outlet using the Power Adapter and USB Cable.
2. Turn on your NOOK by pressing inwards on the power button, located on the top of the back panel of your device.
3. Read the Welcome screen and tap Next.
4. Read and accept the Terms of Service for your NOOK.
5. Select your Time Zone. If you are outside of North America, please select one of the time zones offered on this page and you can change it to your local time zone in the Settings area of NOOK after you register your device.
6. Connect to Wi-Fi. Connect automatically and for free at any Barnes & Noble bookstore and at any AT&T Wi-Fi hotspot; or use your home Wi-Fi or other public Wi-Fi hotspot.
7. Register your device by entering your BN.com account email and password.
That's it. Have fun exploring your new NOOK!