If you want to remove an email account from your NOOK HD/HD+, Tablet, or Color:
1. Wake up your NOOK Color by pressing the Power Button or the Home Key.
2. Unlock your device by sliding the NOOK icon on the color touch screen to the right. If you set up an optional four digit security passcode you will have to enter this also.
3. From the Home Screen tap the Quick Nav Arrow, to access the Quick Nav Bar, and then tap the Apps icon.
4. When the Apps page loads, tap the Email icon to open the Email app.
5. Tap the Email Accounts Menu and a drop down list will appear (This box is located next to "Compose a New E-mail box" at the top of the app). Your current e-mail account name should be displayed on the box.
6. Select Accounts from the drop down list. You should now see a list of e-mail accounts you have setup to access on your NOOK.
7. Tap the account you would like to remove and a check mark will appear in the box next to the account name.
8. Tap the Trash Can icon on the top right of the page to delete the account. When the dialog box appears, tap OK to confirm your selection.