You're about to enjoy an incredible reading experience. We'll help you set up your NOOK Color or NOOK Tablet in a few simple steps.
Create a BN.com Account
a. You will need a BN.com account to register your new NOOK. If you do not already have a BN.com account, please create one.
b. If you have an existing BN.com account, please be sure you have a default credit card and billing information saved in your account. To manage your credit card information, please click here to sign-in to your account.
Follow the Setup Instructions Below
1. Charge your new NOOK for 3-hours from a wall outlet using the Power Adapter and USB Cable packed at the bottom of your NOOK box.
2. Turn on your NOOK by pressing the power button on the top left side.
3. Watch the short Welcome video right on your NOOK's VividView color display.
4. Read and accept the Terms of Service for your NOOK.
5. Select your Time Zone. If you are outside of North America, please select one of the time zones offered on this page and you can change it to your local time zone in the Settings area of NOOK.
6. Connect to Wi-Fi. Connect automatically and for free at any Barnes & Noble bookstore, use your home Wi-Fi or other Wi-Fi hotspot.
7. Register your device by entering your BN.com account email and password.
That's it. Have fun exploring your new NOOK!