To troubleshoot Wi-Fi connectivity, tap the network to which you want to connect your NOOK GlowLight, and select Forget. Tap the Wi-Fi network again to re-connect.
If you are still unable to connect:
1. Tap the gear icon in the Status Bar to open on the Quick Settings window, tap All Settings, and tap Wireless.
2. Then tap on the checkmark towards the top to turn off your Wi-Fi.
3. Wait for a minute, and then turn on your Wi-Fi. This will refresh the wireless connectivity of your device.
If you are still experiencing problems:
1. Press and hold the power button for 5-7 seconds until a pop-up message appears, and tap Power Off to completely turn off your NOOK GlowLight™.
2. Wait for a minute or two, then press and hold the power button for 2 seconds to turn on your NOOK GlowLight™.
3. You may also try connecting to a different Wi-Fi hotspot, or try connecting to Wi-Fi in your local Barnes & Noble bookstore or at any AT&T Wi-Fi hotspot.