To save storage space on your NOOK GlowLight, you can archive books and periodicals.
Archiving keeps a copy of a book in your BN.com account, and you can unarchive a book at any time, so your reading material is not lost. While your book is archived, you will not be able to read it.
Unarchive the book to gain access to it again.
To archive a book or periodical:
1. Open the book and bring up the Reading Tools by tapping in the center of the screen. Tap on the More button on the right.
2. On the Details page, tap the Archive button.
Your eBook is now removed from your device and placed in your Archive. You can retrieve this book at any time by unarchiving it, using the following steps.
To unarchive a book or periodical:
1. In the Library, tap on the Category menu.
2. Select Archived. Your NOOK displays titles that you have archived.
3. Find the book you want to unarchive, and tap the Unarchive button on the cover. Your NOOK unarchives the book or periodical and downloads it to your Library.
If the book or periodical does not appear right away, tap the Sync button at the top of the Library screen to update your Library.