The Move to the Cloud feature, available on the NOOK HD/HD+, moves any BN purchase to the cloud to increase storage space on your device. Select a method and follow these steps:
Method 1 (moving a single item)
1. From Home or Library screen, press and hold on the item's cover image.
2. When the pop-up menu appears, select Move to NOOK Cloud.
Method 2 (moving multiple items)
1. From the Library screen, tap the submenu icon in the lower left corner of the screen.
2. When the submenu appears, tap Move Items to NOOK Cloud.
3. Select the items by tapping the main group or individual items from the subgroup.
4. After the desired items are selected, tap Move to NOOK Cloud.
Move to NOOK Cloud keeps a copy of your content in your account in the NOOK Cloud while removing the downloaded content from your NOOK. You can download your content again at any time, so your reading material is never lost.
If the Move to Cloud steps do not work, please attempt the following:
1. Go to Library
2. Press and Hold the volume up/volume down button, then tap and hold the cover of the book
3. List of options will include "Archive". Tap Archive, then the eBook will disappear from the library.
4. Soft reset.
5. Go back to the Library
6. On the lower right of the screen, tap the 4 lines, then select "View Archive". On this page, you will see all the Archived content with a cloud and arrow icon on top of the cover.
7. Tap the cover once to Un-archive the eBook.
8. Tap the arrow pointing to the left on the upper left side of the screen to go back to the Main Library.